U.S. Kids Clinic at Nibley Park on June 14 - 17 from 10:15 to 11:45 a.m.
U.S. Kids Golf Clinics offer a high-quality learning experience for juniors of all ability levels. The U.S. Kids program consists of a series of five levels, progressively getting more challenging. Levels one and two are taught in our clinics. The goal-oriented curriculum provides structure and teaches discipline. The game-based learning environment promises to keep juniors of all ages engaged, build confidence, and most importantly have fun!
The four-day clinic focuses on the fundamentals of the full swing, short game, putting, physical fitness, rules knowledge, course etiquette, honesty, and integrity. Clinics have limited enrollment and a maximum 6-to-1 student-to-instructor ratio.
- Cost: $80 per player
- Registration Opens: Monday, April 12, 2021 at 09:00 AM
- Open to children ages 6 to 14
- 12 participants per clinic
- What's included:
- 6 hours of instruction (1.5 hours each day)
- SLC Golf Junior Golf Hat
- SLC Golf Junior Golf Membership Card
- Good for $6 large range buckets and discounts on golf at Nibley Park and Rose Park
- $25 off the purchase of the Junior Summer or Junior Annual golf pass
- Refund and Withdraw Policy:
- All non-illness-related activity/event withdraws or cancellations requested 72 hours before the scheduled activity will be subject to a 25% handling fee.
- All non-illness-related activity/event withdraws or cancellations requested at least 24 hours before the scheduled activity will be subject to a 50% handling fee
- All non-illness-related activity/event withdraws or cancellations requested within 24 hours of the scheduled activity will not be eligible for a refund.
- Activity/event entry fee transfers must be requested at least 48 hours before the earlier of the original activity/event or the new request and will be granted on a space-available basis.